ISO Containerized Storage tanks
Our containerized double wall fuel tank is designed and manufactured to provide safe storage for diesel/petrol fuels. The unit mainly consists of a primary containment tank housed within the secondary containment tank which is modeled on a frame with container locks. The secondary tank can contain 110% of the primary tank’s nominal capacity preventing hazardous leaks while providing environmentally safe storage.
- The dispenser can be housed within the unit preventing exposure to the natural elements like sun, rain etc..
- The design incorporates a container frame with corner casings to help with lifting and moving when empty.
- Multiple fuel connection points can be provided as per customer requirements.
- Manhole, fuel gauge, filling point, etc is located on top of the primary tank
- Removable primary tank
- Can be manufactured to be in compliance with DNV 2.7-1
Feel free to contact us for your requirements by emailing us on email@example.com or calling us on +971 6 5310520