Zincalume Tank (Bolted Steel Water Tanks)
Bolted steel water storage tanks are an ideal solution for storage of water for fire, irrigation, domestic use etc. The bolted nature of these tanks as compared to welded tanks help in future relocation requirements that may arise. Zinc Aluminium tanks are easy to dismantle and move if the situation calls for it.
These tanks are fabricated using the highest grade of “Zincalume Steel” as MOC, which lasts up to four times longer than galvanized steel. We use our vast industrial knowledge experience in continuous up gradation of latest software technologies to acquire supreme designs, execution capability and techniques. We efficiently provide a wide product line to our global customers as per their specific requirements at highly competitive prices.
Zincalume steel, a premium material complies with requirements of Indian Standard – IS 15961, International Standard – ISO 9364, Australian Standard – AS 1397 and American Standard – ASTM A 792M.
Zincalume steel is manufactured by a continuous hot dipped metallic coating process. The alloy coating of Zincalume steel provides excellent corrosion resistance and has been found to possess greater resistance to cracking and peeling. Zincalume® steel has an alloy coating of 55% Aluminium, 43.5% Zinc and 1.5% Silicon. The 150g/m2 (with option of 200g/m2) coating weight is distributed equally on both surfaces of the coated strip. Metallic surface is coated with separate layers of special passivation solution and resin.
These tanks are used for various application like Fire Water , Raw Water , Drinking Water , Domestic Water and many more.
Exports - Cochin Steel LLC has used its extensive knowledge and network capability to exports.
Our dedicated team has export experience, we understand the need for accurate shipping terms and documentation.
- Cochin Steel LLC routinely export Our Products & Solutions to clients in all parts of the world.
- We have designed & developed our storage tanks and other product ranges that can be easily forwarded worldwide.
- Most products can be packed onto one pallet for easy delivery. Multiple products are stacked or crated to reduce space and keep freight costs to a minimum.
- If you have specific packing or transport requirements, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with the team. We are familiar with loading container shipments here at our premises and can supply packing photographs for that additional piece of mind.
- Our packing options include crating tanks for export, maximising container space with multiple packing and pre-shipment inspections.
- Within Middle East, Africa and Asia we can offer a number of different freight services dependent on whether shipments are time sensitive, ensuring products arrive on site without delay and have minimum impact on project timescales.
- We have built up fantastic relationships with our freight forwarders, who have helped us to ship to some of the most extreme locations around the world. So even if you think your end destination may be a challenge. Please let us know and we’ll find a solution for you.
Why Cochin Steel LLC is the Best Steel Tank Manufacturer?
- Quick Assembly/Installation –Cochin Steel LLC steel Products and parts are manufactured at our own off-site manufacturing facilities. Hence, they are shipped in pre-assembly state; thereby allowing us to do a quicker shipping and installation.
- Low Transportation Cost – Cochin Steel LLC Products are shipped in parts/disassembled; thus they are easy to transport and incur lesser cost of transportation.
Note: We are serving the majority of the regions across Africa, Middle East & Asia; and have marked our global presence through our successful projects/installations of Storage Tanks, silos in Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Sharjah, Ras Al Khaimah, Ajman, Um Al Quwain, Al Ain, Fujairah, Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Syria, Iraq, Libya, Yemen, Somalia, Sudan, Ethiopia, Egypt, Nigeria, Democratic Republic of Congo, Djibouti, Eritrea, Kenya, Ghana, Tunisia, Morocco, Tanzania, Uganda and more.